Tyler was able to fly in for the weekend and so we took advantage of it. How our family has grown. Here's all 23 of us.
Grandpa, Grandma and all 12 of our precious grandkids.
Grandpa read us a story for family night.
It was Chloe's and Drake's 1st birthday this week. Aren't they so cute! Drake had quite the spider cake with those brown licorice legs. Chloe's was a yummy oreo cookie cake.
It was so fun to see those pictures!!! I love the picture where the three dads are the ones holding the camera. I think that's a rare sight for most families! I miss you guys!
2 comments:
wow your family is getting so big! fun you were able to all get together.
It was so fun to see those pictures!!! I love the picture where the three dads are the ones holding the camera. I think that's a rare sight for most families! I miss you guys!
Post a Comment